Copywriting is easy, isn’t it?
- Only if you have the right words, in the right order.
- Only if you use words that talk about things that matter to your buyers and readers.
Oh? So how can I check I have the right words in the right order?
- You could ask friends and family
- You could ask in some Facebook groups
- You could even ask random strangers
But they are not your potential customers. They will never buy from you and some of them are probably biased because they’re your friends.
The answer is:
to get a copy review from an expert and find out how to improve it so it sells better:
- I’ll ask you detailed questions about your target market and what you want the text to do
- We’ll look at the deep-level persuasion and what works and what doesn’t – the headlines, sub-headers and calls to action.
- Every word in a text has to earn its keep and if it doesn’t fit, it’ll go
I’m analytical devil’s advocate but I will show you how to improve your conversion and increase your sign-ups, subscribers and sales.
So what’s involved?
- Home page review: are you attracting the right people and are they reading on and clicking through?
- Email review: let’s improve your open rates and click-throughs
- Sales and Landing Page review: get more sign-ups, convert visitors into sales
Just send me your file and we’ll get it set up.
What will I get?
- A live 30-minute call where we’ll analyse your home page, email or sales or landing page.
- Suggestions for things to improve and what works just fine.
- A recording of the call so you can go over it with a fine-tooth comb as often as you like.
Send me your file here
How would you like things to be in a month from now?
Would you like to start making some conversions or some sales or would you like things to be more or less as they are now? You could ask your mother but she loves you whatever so she’s hardly an honest broker Poor performing copy will still be performing poorly if you do nothing about it Making changes based on what people who aren’t your customers is likely to get you nowhere Or you could take a copywriting course but that takes time you might not have Maybe hire a cheap “wordsmith” to prettify it a bit with no guarantee of success There’s no better time than now to improve your copy. So in a month’s time, you could have
- More sign-ups
- Better open rates
- More subscribers
- More leads
- Lower bounce rates
- More website visitors that hang around more
- More customers