Without doubt, your Home page is THE most visited page on your website
But is yours costing you money?
It probably is. I’m willing to bet you’ve paid a web designer, hosting and, dare I say it, a copywriter but it’s not performing half as well as you thought it would. You’re still waiting to get a return on your investment.
1. It’s written in a way that makes it all about you and leaves your reader thinking, “meh”.
2. It tries to cram everything you do into it in the style of an overcrowded department store window in a way that leaves visitors confused and clicking away (there’s a very easy fix for that).
It’s the eternal problem …
What the hell do I write on my home page?
You’re tempted to throw the kitchen sink at it and include everything you do. Something tells you though that would be confusing and you don’t know what to leave in and what to take out.
Or you go to the other extreme and get all arty about it with cryptic messages about your purpose or airy-fairy words that mean nothing to anyone but you.
And you don’t know which words go where and you end up turning round in circles because it’s all so confusing.
LET’S CUT TO THE CHASE THEN…AND SHOW YOU HOW TO WRITE A HOME PAGE THAT DOESN’T SHOUT “MEH” AND GETS YOU ON THE WAY TO MAKING SOME MONEY
Now is the time
Your Home page is your welcome mat (but please don’t say “Welcome”, or I’ll get cross), it’s likely where your visitors get their first impression of you and an opportunity to make a great impression.
This is your chance
There are simple rules to follow and I’ll show you how to implement them so you can write a better Home page. One that gets more visitors to do what you want them to do … sign up, read on or even buy now.
The Smart Message Framework’s
How The Hell Do I Write A Home Page?
A simple guide with strategies you can implement straight away to make your home page attractive to visitors and make them hungry for more
- The common mistakes most home pages make that confuse visitors and make them click away.
- Why people respond differently on the Web than to a printed page.
- Why what your visitors want is more important than what you want.
- How you can write your Home page that attracts visitors, gets them to hang around and take action.
Note: All sales final.
My home page now brings in more subscribers and business than any other channel.
I love the feeling every time I open up my email software and see more people on the list. That leads to conversations I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to have and in one case, a brand new friendship (true story).
- The power of headlines
- Why a powerful story will persuade visitors to take action
- Why images are an important complement to words but can’t replace them
- How to capture email addresses and why it’s important
- How to implement basic SEO on your Home page to improve your chances of getting found.
- Why your home page is your greatest lead generator
- A 30-page guide to writing your new home page
- Exercises at the end of each section to reinforce and apply what you’ve learned
- Bonus videos I recorded in the Spring of 2020 during lockdown of copywriting tips you can implement to improve your skills and drive your visitors to your Buy Now button
buy it now
Note: All sales final.