This is the process
We start by nailing down what you’re selling and who you’re selling to.
What do you sell?
We’ll take a deep dive into your products and services and how you serve your customers. We’ll question everything because there are fewer more powerful words than “why”.
Your ideal client
Not pie in the sky guesswork but evidence-based and tangible. People and businesses you can work with that actually exist.
Spend a day with me
- Got a website that needs fixing?
- Emails that aren’t converting as you’d like (or not at all)?
- A sales page that’s rattling around to the sound of crickets?
You have my undivided attention for an entire day.
That means six hours (not including time for lunch and recharging though) to fix whatever needs fixing.
- Copy that isn’t working
- Messaging that’s confusing
- Ideas that you need help developing
We’ll get on wonderfully if:
- You’re a successful business but you think your communication could do with updating
- You need help refining your message because you feel a little confused
- You want to convert more leads because your product or service is so awesome that more people should be able to enjoy it.
- You believe what you’re doing serves a higher purpose than just vulgar filthy lucre.
We won’t get on at all if:
- You’re looking to pull the wool over your customers’ eyes. I don’t like scammers.
- You think that a copywriter is a hired help and not a strategic partner. There are specialist sites for that kind of hack.
- You don’t believe in basic human goodness. Yep, call me a pinko liberal but that’s the way it is.
- You think you can get high-quality copy expecting the writer to pull the odd all-nighter. We need our sleep.
- Your budget is minuscule and you see copy as an expense, not an investment.